Brandon is a practicing licensed Counselor who employs a collaborative and integrative approach in his practice, utilizing Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Person-Centered Therapy (PCT), while also adopting and expanding his expertise in Acceptance-Commitment Therapy (ACT).
He believes that every individual has the capacity for personal growth and resilience, and through self-compassion and self-acceptance, we can facilitate positive change. Brandon aims to recognize, understand, and value the unique experiences and beliefs of each individual, assisting them in achieving their goals and accompanying them on their journey of growth and healing.
The mental health concerns he has experiences in treating are:
● Depression & Anxiety Symptoms
● Stress Management
● Anger Management
● Interpersonal Relationship Concerns
● Personal Development
● Grief and Loss
● Self Harm & Suicidal Ideation
● Master of Professional Counselling – Monash University
● BA in Psychology (Hons) – HELP University
● Registered & Licensed Counsellor (KB10978, PA10580)
● Conversational Hokkien