Jocelyn Tan is a practicing licensed counsellor who employs collaborative and integrative approach in her practice, utilizing Person-Centered Therapy and influenced by Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Trauma-Informed care, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Mindfulness therapy. She believes that no two people are same, so there is no cookie-cutter approach to therapy. She seeks to combine empathy, warmth, and support during clinical interactions to provide trusting therapeutic relationship without any judgment. Her goal is to validate your experience and walk with you during the journey of healing.
The mental health concerns she has experiences in treating are:
● Depression & Anxiety
● Stress & Burnout
● Personal development – self-awareness and sense of self
● Anger management
● Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
● Porn and Gambling addictions
● Problems with interpersonal relationship
● Grief and Loss
● Self harm and suicidal ideation
● MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Merrimack College, U.S.
● BA (Psychology) – HELP University
● Registered & Licensed Counsellor (KB:09798, PA:09421)