Car-Men is a practicing licensed and registered counselor who employs a humanistic and client-centered approach, utilizing Gestalt Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and grief counselling.
She believes that life is not a race, everyone grows at their own pace.
As a counsellor, her goal is to assist and support you to be the author of your own lives. Along the journey, she will be there for you. Her genuineness, warmth and sense of humor help to create a safe and non-judmental space where you can process and heal.
The mental health concerns she has experiences in treating are:
● Mental health support and self-care
● Bereavement / Grief and loss
● Self-harm / Suicidal ideation
● Stress (Academic, Finance, Health, Relationship, Work)
● Personal development
● Master of Counselling - Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
● Bachelor of Science (Psychology & Communication) – SEGi College
● Registered & Licensed Counsellor (KB:09135 ; PA:08745)
● Mandarin (Native)
● Cantonese (Native)